Table of Contents
Since its founding, Moople has regarded placement as its first goal. To that end, it has assembled a solid team of professionals with years of expertise. All of its students receive assistance with dual placement from it. After completing the courses, the students are either hired by Hi-Tech Animation’s internal production studio, the biggest of its kind in Eastern India, or they are in the greatest national businesses in the industry.
Moople Institute of Animation and Design is the best animation institute in Kolkata in the industry as of now.
Through its ties in numerous industries, this animation academy in Kolkata regularly holds placement drives with top-tier businesses, where the students get jobs based on their potential. We have also placed students from other institutes in reputable businesses because we are a part of the industry and contributes to its overall success.
An institute’s value and its placement merit are decided by the kind of companies that recruit from there. Here is a list of companies that recruit from Moople Institute of Animation and Design:
- Red Chillies Entertainment
- Zee Bangla
- Hi-Tech Animation Studio
- DNEG and many more
You can find a detailed report on placements and their services at Moople on their website. You can also talk to a placement expert. We offer free counseling to all aspiring students. Feel free to contact us and we will set up a counseling session for you at no cost.
You can also take a look at the testimonials. That will give you an idea of the same.
The following reports are from legitimate sources ad based on industry researchers. We are putting forth research-backed reports to give you a transparent idea of the scope of this industry. Our animation training institutes believe in being transparent.
- According to pixelloid.com, India’s fastest-growing industry is animation and visual effects form Dec 2019.
- Source: KPMG in India analysis, 2019. The Animation and VFX course segment experienced remarkable growth of 18.7% in FY19 over FY18 to reach a size of INR 87.7 billion.
- According to KPMG in India’s analysis based on main and secondary research, the Indian animation, VFX, and post-production business is anticipated to more than double over the next five years, rising at a CAGR of 16% between FY19 and FY24.
- Additionally, in India, animation is still expanding by 10% annually. According to KPMG’s 2019 Indian Media and Entertainment Report, prominent worldwide producers including SONY, Disney, BBC, 20th Century Fox, Warner Bros., DreamWorks, Viacom, and Turner have collaborated with Indian animation companies.
- According to KPMG’s 2019 India Media and Entertainment Report, animated material is increasingly in demand from industries other than entertainment, including education, healthcare, real estate, and industrial training.
- Additionally, in Aspiring Minds’ 2019 National Employability Report, the employability of Indian engineers is still extremely poor, with more than 80% of engineers looking for jobs for any position in the knowledge sector.
- TV, gaming, digital, and OTT platforms are witnessing increased consumption during the shutdown.
All the best for your future career aspirations.